Sunday, May 11, 2008

WELCOME ME!

yep!...my another attempt to have a blog..haha i hope this works out this time. currently using my wonderful new VAIO...i mean RED VAIO!! haha it looks freaking good la..i'll attempt to edit my blogskin so just tolerate this skin for now..heehee

sch'a boring...gt pw reserch to rush, gp compre test next week, phy, maths and chem tutorial to chiong...bleah!

today's mother's day...had fish head curry at my grandaunt's hse..it was damn shiok! haha wishing all mother's a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

hai...very long nv do blogging...feels kinda weird...hmmm.shall go play with my template..
will blog again later=)

oh!! ALOT OF THANKS TO THOMAS..you've been an inspiration and help haha thanks!

No comments:

 
>
Free Black Small MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com