Sunday, May 11, 2008

LAZY!

i'm too lazy to do up the template..haha! shall just leave it like tat for now..
i'm super screwed..i forgt to hand up my pi references again..and how did i found out, they're still in my bag..shit man! and i'm not done with research either..argh!... oh and i need to print out parent's declaration form for gce..
let's see...things to do:
1. print and let mum sign gce declaration
2. call derek to help me get my aspire shirt size
3.finish up my pw research
4.do tutorials
5.SLP EARLY!!
wow..tats kinda a lot.. need to go sch myself for 2 reasons...1. need to report in sch by 7.10 for some talk.. 2. cause mum and dad are going US without me this fri..so i've gt to start waking up and going to sch on my own ler...sian
oh ya..i got gp presentation this week!!..ARGH!
diediedie...roar!

No comments:

 
>
Free Black Small MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com