Thursday, July 17, 2008

the cruelty of life...

how life makes a fool out of me...

how life can be so pathetic on one day and yet so fulfilling on another..

how life tosses me up and down..

how i sometimes still believe what people tell me, when reality is infront of me

how i sometimes wish on a wishing star, only to find out that it nv comes true..

how i sometimes care about what others feel, only to find that i neglected my own..

how do i control my facial expression when my hearts crying out loud..

how..just how does all these occur in my 'oh so exciting' life. ARGH!

我活了我爱了我都不管了心爱到疯了恨到算了就好了...

你说我比较像你的好朋友
只是不小心拥抱着
你道歉你难过
于是我给你笑容
谁在乎我的心
还会不会寂寞..

..你说我是你最好的朋友
却不应该再拥抱着
你退缩你冷漠
于是我放开双手
不在乎我的心
会永远的寂寞..

No comments:

 
>
Free Black Small MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com