Tuesday, July 1, 2008

..It all comes down to how you see the situation. Two people can have the exact same life but one feels much happier than the other because he sees everything differently..

a friend of mine once told me that... i guess i've been making myself so miserable. i've been wasting my time trying to hold onto something which i know i can never get... yet, why do i still hesitate to let go, cause i can't cheat myself anymore. i still love u. i've been cheating myself about how i feel about you. each time i think about you..i land up in tears, tears of misery.. loneliness. and why?.. i myself don't know.
i dare not face the situation, i avoided it, thats how i landed myself like this.. pathetic. i bottled up everything cause i thought i could handle it.. i could handle other ppl's yet i was defeated by myself. its no one's fault i guess.. i just refused/couldn't bear to let go. you have decided to lead life as usual, so should i.. i hope this time i'm doing the right thing...can u tell me wad to do.. god help me, give me strength...

No comments:

 
>
Free Black Small MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com