Tuesday, June 3, 2008

sick.sick.sick.

currently super sick. after going to yukiyaki. attempted not to eat so much fried stuff but still eat, i'm now on the verge of death...and camp aspire is tmr!! shit sia. i wan to go for it man. today gt 1hr of lesson waste my time sia.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY! LOVE U!

I WANT TO SHOPPING!!!

but obviously gt no time. sian. feeling super horrible..i'm coughing super badly. its like every cough i make my stomach and nose hurts real bad...sian la..sounds a bit weird la but it true. my nose is also always either blocked till i can't breathe properly or running like there's a marathon...continuously flowing.

super tired. shld i go sch today?? i take 1hr to go sch for just 1hr of lessons and i take another 1hr to get back home...hmmm... SHLD I GO SCH TODAY??!!!

No comments:

 
>
Free Black Small MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com