Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ROAR.

heehee...yupyup...this is the harvard jacket jie bought for me!.. its maroon and whit in colour. its super nice!


hai...my sony phone is dying..i used it for about 1 year plus le ba. it shuts down every few mins if i dun use it. so it the walkman function can still be used. this is my jie's old phone send back to s'pore by my mum. cause.. my sis gt an iphone from boston. hai. so yup using her phone. its still in one piece..she does keep her phone in gd condition! haha with the plastic cover which has cracks and dirt all over. haha later i shall go get a new cover. this is super temporary, cause inside still gt her pics and sms.. omg.. ya.. her inbox msges date all the way back to 29/12...like last year..scary sia.


anyway, today suppose to go out to study with yiggie...sry!..but i fell aslp... slept thru..sian..now going airport..study for a few hrs then go pick faustine up! she's coming back from beijing. and she bought me stuff!..


these few days have been feeling down.. but had friends ard to cheer me up oh and youtube.. haha was watching videos of babies laughing and jap variety shows..they are all lmao kind of vids sia..haha ..i go pack up to leave hse le..bye!


wait..recently..i just checked my comments... if i'm not right....hmmm the me person is my jie who shld be enjoying her trip in europe...haha i abit slow..haha hai..miss her like crazy sia.

No comments:

 
>
Free Black Small MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com