Sunday, June 29, 2008

I JUST PIERCED MY 2nd EAR HOLE ON MY RIGHT EAR...

why i say agin leh.. cause last time i pierced my 2nd earhole on my left, my mum forced me to close it... this time, i pierced it WITH their approval..haha i rock sia.. they allow me to pierce another one..haha.. but the 2nd earhole on the right, abit close to the first la.. scared not nice..hai..nvm la..haha so yapyap..happyhappy me!!

i shall try not to cut down on my blog entry..haha

just came back from pw, had to do some gpp ppt by tue, didn't wan to chiong tmr, so did it today at nic's house. her house super quiet..so unlike my hse haha.

abt my diet plans.. hai.. i'm like dying with it.. somemore i do like either 30 or 50 situps everyday, dun really think it works though..haha..
oh my parents just came back fron sheng shiong..haha..go help them unload ba..

BYEBYE!

No comments:

 
>
Free Black Small MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com