Sunday, May 18, 2008

DYING!

AT HOME SUPER DUPER BORING!!
yap..mum and dad left for newyork to meet jie ler..
and today's the second day i'm alone at home..
i slept at 1 plus i think...had a few 5min naps in btw...or actually more than 5 mins. but ya thats not the point..
i was actually waiting for them to 报平安!
(cool man..can type chinese!!)

anyway i thought they were going to call but ended up onli msging me..make me stay up wait. and make some 某某人 keep nudging me every few mins..was super irritating..but thanks!

just this morning...my 大姑 brought my niece to visit my 小姑 and i... wa..my niece has a superpower..tats waking me up! her crying hor, is power man. i woke up immediately when she started crying. and i tot she was outside my room or in the living rm leh...but she was at the garden leh..
conclusion: she has super power!...haha like melvin(onli those who watch jeff will noe!!)

actually today wamted to wake up late and just go for church straight...but i guess the "SUPER CRY" woke me up.. so i decided since i have time before i ask my小姑to buy lunch for herself and the maid, i shall blog.

its been awhile since i blog..super lazy la..i also thought my blog would die ler..but i guess i just revived it again! 22 more days b4 my parents come back..

1. pack my study room
2.STUDY STUDY STUDY!(need to buck up)
3.need to save money...cannot anyhow spend.

yupyup...i need to jiayou le! oh and another....*counting* 46 days b4 my jie comes back..
I REALLY MISS HER.
i bet she super slim now...haiz..i need to go on a diet le..

4. GO ON A DIET!

i miss hugging her..haiz..sian emo-ing again...not gd..i still need to finish chem bonding and dynamics...i missed sch on thurs and fri..cause was sick so must not lag ler.. jia you

omg..is this my longest post...maybe cause i keep dotting and entering..haha kies..i go study le then go church and MUG MUG MUG! jia you! shall type in chinese next post!
kambate`

1 comment:

me said...

shy..
i miss u too..
every now and then.. when i see funny things along the way.. it some how reminds me of u..
and of course the toopit little things u do..
i'll be back soon la..
in the meantime... jiayous..

 
>
Free Black Small MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com